Deep Diver Course is a must for any diver wishing to explore a little more, go a little deeper, and learn the risks and benefits associated with deep diving. Many interesting sights underwater Baikal lay just beyond open water diver training limits such as: beautiful Baikal wall dives, shipwrecks, underwater Baikal canyons. The purpose of this course is to provide the necessary training to plan and execute dives that are beyond the depth range experienced during an Open Water Scuba Diver course, specifically beyond 18 metres and to a maximum depth of not greater than 40 metres. By the end of the course your knowledge, awareness, and comfort level with deep diving activities will have increased.
Who this course is for:
- Any certified open water scuba diver who wishes to expand their diver knowledge and skill set
- Any certified open water scuba diver who would like to advance their dive training
- Open Water Scuba Diver, Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
What you can expect to learn:
How to plan and execute dives that are outside the range of depths that are experienced during an Open Water Scuba Diver course, and more!
Topics from the Deep Diver course include:
Some of the in-water skills you will complete include:
- Equipment needed for deep diving
- Physics and physiology of deep diving
- Planning a deep dive
- Emergency procedures for deep diving and first aid
What’s in it for you?
- Working with new equipment (two regulators, buoy and reel)
- Deep diving technique, Deep dives at 30 and 40 meters.
- Procedures for rescue and self-rescue.
You will receive the necessary training that will allow you to venture beyond 18 metres and to a maximum depth of 40 metres.
The Deep Diver minimum requirements:
Students are required to successfully complete the following:
- Satisfactorily complete the Deep Diver Knowledge Quests with a passing score of 80%, followed by 100% remediation by the Instructor
- Complete all open water requirements efficiently
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
you can get Deep Instructor specialisation. Please, contact us for more detail
Deep diver course cost: 15000 rubles. The price includes: theory, exam, 3-4 dives, certification. Not included: rental of personal equipment.